Howdee
well it's my first day on the Go-Lower diet and so far so good.
I have to say that the so far its very much like Atkins, from the food I recieved, it's very similar to the induction phase of atkins.
Having said this I think its better than Atkins, specially for a single person because its easy, the food is lovely and tasty not grocery shopping so far.
I had the granola for breakfast, tex mex soup for lunch and beef in thyme gravey for dinner and i do believe that i am already transitioning to ketosis, as i have the symptoms as uncomfortable as they are they make me smile. Had 12 glasses of water , nothing else.
I took my measurements this morning
Breasts -136 cm
waist 128 cm
Hips 144 cm
and the worst part is 133.6kg's
Tomorrow morning to i'm going to test my sugar level, i forgot to do that this morning .
The pain in my feet today on a level of between 1 and 10, you know 1 being good 10 very very bad.
They a 7.
I woke up in a rather crappy mood but I am feeling much happier
sorry its so erattiv i promise my next post will make more sense ;)
hugs xxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment